Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Nexus vpc question

Hi allWe run two nexus 7000 in a vpc configuration. Now, we need to configure an additional VLAN on the switches. Is there a problem with the consistency if I configure a additional VLAN on one nexus first. Or, in other words, is vpc going down in th...

Resolved! vPC failover

We have 2 nexus 5548UP running Layer 2.  I have setup vPC between both nexus switches and have a few questions on how vPC failover works.  Below is partial snippets of what I have configured for vPC,etc. During testing, I reload nx-1 and what I am se...

I'm looking over the deployment guide for 1000Vs, and am not clear on the design.  If I have a Nexus 4k connecting to a Nexus 5k, how does the Nexus 1000V fit?  What I'm seeing is that typically a vpc is built between the Nexus 1k and a clustered ups...

We're trying to configure keepalives on for IBM Cognos servers behind a CSS such that the CSS will determine availability based on response from a particular port / URI.  We've tried various combinations of TCP / 9300, HTTP get / head, etc. but the C...

jmeggers by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I  know enabling NPV on MDS switches erases FC configuration. I need  to  enable NPV on Nexus 5596UP and i just want to make sure when it  says  that enabling NPV will ease current running config that only applies to FC portion of the switch, it will...

dynamoxxx by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  "sh hardware rate-limiter" is showing Layer-3 glean dropped counter increasing. This is referring to packets failing RPF check. Under what scenario will we see this problem ? Is this normal ?  Rgds Eng Wee

e-chuah by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I´ve the AD Integration up and running, but only without SSL. I use the Port 389 for the LDAP communication, as well as for the SSL LDAP communication. So the Port is open in the Firewall. But with SSL it didn´t work. I can´t login.Do you have any...