Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

i installed WAAS software 4.0.1.16, but when i give the cammand > wass_cm(config)#central-mamger role primary it give me an error saying cfg/ad/rpc/maxclientcdm: Item Not Found. (Error 4) cfg/cms/messaging/CdmDispatcherCount: Item Not Found. (Error 4...

mmssandhu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am able to insatll WAAS software 4.0.1.16, but when i give the cammand >wass_cm(config)#central-mamger role primaryit give me an error saying some file are missing.cfg/ad/rpc/maxclientcdm: Item Not Found. (Error 4)cfg/cms/messaging/CdmDispatcherCou...

mmssandhu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All;I have to get a nice link of around 1 MB.How I will be able to get it plz kindly tell me all possibilities.As some person told me that I have to buy DXX link of around 1 MB which a V.35 interface which i can terminate in any cisco router conta...

Got a ' spared ' 3825 off our recently departed marketing guy. Upon power apply, I can see the fans run but no Sys, Power LED on the pannel. No console output . No flash nor memory installed but I know the system should boot with some kind of...

locp by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i m having 2 65xx Core switches with me and around 10 49xx and 10 3560 switches with me ..connected in a triangle (65xx with etherchaneel and all rest of switches with dual connection to both the core switches.need to know what is the best way to ...

gauravm by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CSS and webservers

We are looking to get a 11501. The one requirement is that the webservers be able to access the site that they are members of. For example, webserver1 which is a member of the www.domain.com web cluster. We need to be able to log onto that web ser...

jbeltrame by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I neet to balance some smtp servers, and i need some advices about cisco css 115xx. I need to put 2 balancer (for failover reason), can you tell me what model i must buy?Thx.

gcocchi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes