Server Networking

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi,Can someone help me with the exact syntax for a scheduled roll back command.  I do not have any 7Ks in a lab but would like to perform a scheduled rollback while making remote changes in case they take down the system.  Any assistance is much appr...

Hello All, We have Cisco nexus 3048 device, the startup config shows the below output Nexus-3k# show startup-configNo startup configurationNexus-3k# But for "sh running-config" command i got the proper output, so when i try to copy the running config...

Hi All,   I'm attempting to configure VXLAN in a topology similar to the following from the Nexus 9K VXLAN configuration guide using Nexus 9200 series switches, however, I need to use trunk interfaces between the VTEP 9Ks and our L3 core switch with ...

de1denta by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,I need consulting on the below issueOur production datacentre IP address range (20.10.0.0/15) is currently advertised via our DR datacentre (20.20.0.0/15) causing performance issues for branch offices as they route to DR and then the inter-DC traf...

Umesh1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,I faced an error when i tried to power on the UCS-C220-M3s server. it was working fine before today.Kindly find the error below on the picture.Is there anyone face this problem before?Thanks,

Good afternoon.  I have a C240 M4 server that won't power on fully.  I have two UCSC-PSU2V2-1400W in the server with 200 - 240V power connected to it.  The power supplies blink green for awhile and then become solid, but the power button in the front...

Please I need help. I have some servers in my production environment that i want to expose to the internet so that their firm wares can be directly up dated, pls how do i go about it. The Internet exposure will just be for a while before i block it ...

Femi_jkk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes