cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Access for new person to my company resources (SNTC & API)

piowil
Level 1
Level 1

Hello.

I'm delegated administrator for my company. I want to give access to resources (in particular some reports and PSIRT Alerts) in SNTC database to another person from my company. The person would register new API app too and make calls for the available data.

Currently, I can't associate any new users. The users management options on Cisco Services Access Management portal are inactive.

If this request should be targeted to Cisco administrators (due to my unsufficient privileges as DA), who can help me?

Thanks&regards!

Piotr

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thank You both Guys. Yesterday I was unable to make any actions on SAMT page (no Chrome reaction after clicking links 'Associate User to My Company' and others)

I cleared today temp cache, browser cookies and log in again - problem was fixed.

Regards!

Piotr

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

luis_cordova
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi @piowil ,

Maybe this link can give you soné help:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/services/sntc/portal_administration.html

Regards

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey piowil,

Can you private message me the company name for the instance you are trying to add users on?  You can send a private message via hovering over my username and selecting 'Send Message' option. 

What do you mean by 'The users management options on Cisco Services Access Management portal are inactive.'  Can you provide a screenshot that displays this error?

Thanks,
Justin

Thank You both Guys. Yesterday I was unable to make any actions on SAMT page (no Chrome reaction after clicking links 'Associate User to My Company' and others)

I cleared today temp cache, browser cookies and log in again - problem was fixed.

Regards!

Piotr