Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello All, We have several Smartnet accounts with Cisco and I have registered as the DA for my company. I assigned myself as a customer administrator and I’m getting an error when logging into the sntc Portal.  You do not currently have access to Sma...

Hi,   I have a customer collector V2.7.3 that I manage, following the announcement of the Cisco Collector Vulnerability, I have tried to initiate a upgrade to V2.7.4.6 however when I click on the upgrade button, nothing happens, nothing happens if I ...

The next appear when I try to do an Upload: "A connectivity exception occured while processing the request. The Exception is :: HTTPs TransportMode has Failed Connection to https://nettools-upload.cisco.com refused"   Do you know what the issue could...

Good morning, In this case I need to change the status of active alerts to any other, so that at the end of the solution of any alert, I can change the status to know that it is already solved. But at the moment of changing them from Active to Ignore...

Hello. I'm delegated administrator for my company. I want to give access to resources (in particular some reports and PSIRT Alerts) in SNTC database to another person from my company. The person would register new API app too and make calls for the a...

piowil by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I could not get the CSPC to display its webpage. So I rebooted the applicance in VMware. When it came back up, it will not complete the boot process but dumps out of boot-up into a limited Linux shell that is asking for the root password in order to ...