Views
Helpful
Replies

Access please

AviO
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'd like to please finally have access to the portal. Starting to get very fed up with Cisco.

8 Replies 8

Hi @AviO to which portal are you required access for? 

Please rate this and mark as solution/answer, if this resolved your issue
Good luck
KB

I wish I knew. I've paid for “Smart Net Total Care without RMA” and 3 weeks later I'm still nowhere.

@AviO ok.

1. you need to have a cisco account https://id.cisco.com/signin/register to bind the service or if you have already you can use that.

2. get the contract ID from the reseller/cisco to purchased service

3. add contract to your cisco profile in https://rpfa.cloudapps.cisco.com/rpfa/profile/servicesandsupport.do?submenu=1

4. then you can utilize the purchased services to download/upgrade OS or request cisco support for specific device. but according to your text, purchased service dont have RMA support. so it will give authorization to get TAC support as well as download software related to device.

Good luck
KB

1,2,3 have all been done ages ago. I still have no clue how to utilise what I've paid for. Just umpteen emails with invalid links.

@AviO , ok, which kind of support are you expecting. according to mentioned description, you cannot do RMA (get replacement parts/device) for purchased service. you can open support case in cisco support and get software downloads to related product which you have purchased.

to open support case go to support.cisco.com and open new case 

Good luck
KB

Have you given up on me too?

So nobody is going to help me figure out what I'm entitled to are they??

AviO
Level 1
Level 1

I'd like to get what I paid for but so far all I've been told is click here register there do this do that and all will come to light. Considering Cisco has sent me 25 emails over the past week and maybe one of them has had a working url in it anybody would be confused.