cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Add Another Customer to SNTC Portal

kate.arejola1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi. How can I add another customer to SNTC Portal? An existing customer was already added. However,  I need to add a new one.

Thanks and regards.

2 Replies 2

tfitch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Kate,

As per the email to the Smart Assist alias: With the SNTC portal you are not able to consolidate customers into the same CRParty name as this risks each customer’s data privacy.  Therefore you will need to set up a separate CRParty/Company for ORACLESEE INC. Each company will need their own collector and active SNTC contract.

You will need to follow the steps 1 and 2 in the New To Smart Net Total Care document  -  https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/12566021/new-smart-net-total-care#a-step1 

Regards, Tim 

tfitch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Kate,

Just adding the follow up email questions to the discussion:

If you believe these are the same company then you would not need to merge the companies.  You would be able to deploy a second separate collector and register this to the existing company.  If you think you can manage the entire installed base from the original collector then you can do this without having to deploy a second CSPC. However, our internal systems may see the two companies as separate entities and therefore the contract data for each company may be masked depending which CCO user is viewing the portal data.  I recommend you keep the two separate and create a new CR Party for the second company.

Regards, Tim