Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi guys, I need help with a client's portal that I'm helping to set it up. We already did all the initial steps and after importing the entitlement file the portal is stuck for the last week on that "Get started" status with very limited options on t...

Hi, I have a customer that we onboarded into the SNTC portal but when they go to login, it redirects them to the new link and then wants them to go through the registration process again. Also, when logged into Cisco.com, all his account information...

rharrison by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently upgraded our lab CSPC to 2.6 and I've noticed a problem with our device group rules. It seems than when you create a new device group, and create rules to filter devices to that group, the Collector wipes out the rules after you save them...

I have an existing 2.5 collector thats been working for a year.  A few days ago I added a 2nd 2.6 collector.  Everything appears to be configured properly.  The collections work fine and the uploads complete successfully but in the portal I never see...

andyappel by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, As per subject line we appear to have an upload that has got stuck. I don't see a way for us to cancel processing of this from the GUI and further uploads are not working because this one is still in progress. The inventory details tab of the...