Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't login to SNTC portal page

Similar issue to skc455's post on 9/17 answered by Cisco employee Justin Sprake, but the answer appears to be account-specific so I'm posting for our account.

Browsing to services.cisco.com results in being redirected to the splash screen for requesting access.  Our DA gave permissions to our account to access the SNTC portal two days ago.  We received an email saying access was granted and it could take up to 24 hours for the access to take effect, but it's been longer than that and it's still just redirecting us to the splash screen for requesting access.  Help!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Justin Sprake
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Apologies for the disruption, but you are correct. These issues tend to be account specific. Fortunately, it is a quick fix in most cases and I was able to resolve the sync issue for your company's portal registration. Can you please try again and let me know if there is still an issue in accessing the SNTC portal?

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Justin Sprake
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Apologies for the disruption, but you are correct. These issues tend to be account specific. Fortunately, it is a quick fix in most cases and I was able to resolve the sync issue for your company's portal registration. Can you please try again and let me know if there is still an issue in accessing the SNTC portal?

You fixed it!  Thanks Justin!