cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot Accept Access Management, will not go past Review Legal Agreement

RayClark
Level 1
Level 1

I am the DA for my company and recently when I attempt to log into CSAM It is asking me to review the legal agreement.  When clicking on the link it brings me back to the same page.  IF I get the legal agreement to appear I am unable to accept.  I have attached the error message.

Please assist.

Thanks,

7 Replies 7

luis_cordova
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi @RayClark ,

I recommend sending a private message to @Suchita Shewale  so He can help you with your problem.

Regards

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Raymond,

It appears your Cisco account requires revalidation. You may have received email with the instructions. Alternatively you may log in to Cisco.com, you should be directed to the Profile Manager page to perform account revalidation.

When updates are performed and confirmed, you will receive an email with a revalidation link. After clicking on this link, the account is revalidated.

Once your Cisco account is revalidated you may access CSAM Tool using URL and try accepting legal terms.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Regards,

Suchita

Going to do that right now, will post the results.

Thanks you for your assistance.

When I logged into Cisco.com and logged in it took me directly to my profile page, no redirect to the Profile Manager page to perform account revalidation.

Pls advise.

Thanks,

When I logged into Cisco.com and logged in it took me directly to my profile page, no redirect to the Profile Manager page to perform account revalidation.

Pls advise.

Hello Raymond,

Thanks, I have revalidated your profile. Can you please try accepting legal terms from CSAM tool now and let me know if you run into any issues further?

Regards,

Suchita

That did the trick, Thank you VERY much for your assistance.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: