Views
Helpful
Replies

changing account email address

ahmed-elsakka
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I had my profile associated with a company, and i wanted to remove the association so i went to the partner self service portal and removed my association, the tricky thing here is that after having the usernames login canceled by Cisco i use the company email address to login and during the de-association i was not asked to enter another email to access the account with, but it still de-associated my account.

Now i still can access my account via the company email but the association was removed (as a proof i can not create estimates and see prices anymore), but i am not able to change the email address, and in my details i still see the company info and domain even though i got de-associated, with no way to change it.

Can not i have my cisco account to be personal account with my gmail address if i did not want to be associated with any company for this time being.

14 Replies 14

madhushr
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Hope you are you doing well.

We are looking into the issue you posted.
We would request you to share below mentioned details in personal message:

Party ID:
Company Name:
CCOID:
Contract Number:

Thanks and Regards,

Madhusha R

Hello,

I sent you the details and i also opened a case but the updates are very slow.

Hello,

We have checked from our end that the portal for the account named "Equinox" is not active as well. So your CCO ID is also not associated to this account. Hence as informed earlier in PM, for any information or requests regarding CCO Profile, we request you to contact web-help@cisco.com who can help you further.

Thanks and Regards,

Madhusha R

SPKV
Level 1
Level 1

Do you fix this ?

Hi SPKV,

Hope you are doing well!

Could you please elaborate the issue that you are facing?

Thanks and Regards,
Vivek Chauhan

cae_technology
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am having similar issues and hope you can help because  web-help@cisco.com and customerservice@cisco.com case raised and not going anywere. I am dissapointed because there is no logic being used.

I work for a gold partner, associated my account and now im leaving. When i book an exam its asking for the partner email address and used to logon with my personal email. 

Party ID:
Company Name:
CCOID:
Contract Number:

Happy to share this but as a private message please. 

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Hi , 

I am incharge of this post and will be assisting you shortly on this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Kapil Taneja

Hi Cae_technology , 

Please reach out to web-help@cisco.com for any information or requests regarding the CCO Profile . 

Thanks & Regards, 

Kapil Taneja 

andry1234
Level 1
Level 1

hi guys, any update here, im recently facing same issue...

Hi User,

Could you please elaborate on the exact issue that you are facing? If it's related to the CCO ID profile, you can reach out to web-help@cisco.com 

Thanks and Regards,

Madhusha R

Puts219
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

Did anybody from this thread have any luck changing their email address back to their personal one? I'm running into the same issue after associating my account with my current company and support from web-help@cisco.com is not helping at all.

Hi Guys,

We can only associate and disassociate you to the company, we can check and inform you the email that is linked with your CCOID, but changing email linked to your CCO profile is out of our access.

You can try changing it in "Manage CCO profile"  on your cisco account and if you are unable to edit their then you need to contact the web-help@cisco.com.

Once the changes are made, please contact us and we will associate you with the update information.

Regards,

Gaurav Singh

Hello Gaurav,

When I associated my personal Cisco account (with a @gmail.com account) I was asked to provide a business email address, which I did. But, I was not informed at any stage of the association that my email address/login will change fully to my corporate email. Once I realized what has happened I disassociated my account from my company and tried to change the email back to my gmail account, but I'm unable to do that from the portal, I reached out and opened a case with web-help@cisco.com and they are telling me that they can't change my email address back to my gmail account. I have all my certificates and learning credits under this account and I would like to keep the control of this account under my personal email address and not my corporate email, and the fact that the system just changes the email to my account without even warning me is quite ridiculous, it changed within a click, but changing it back to a different email is somehow beyond Cisco's ability.

Hi,

Could you please share your email in PM with me so that we can have a webex session?

Regards,

Gaurav Singh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: