Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ASR rouuters not always showing on SNTC reports

jpreston4
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

has anyone seen problems with missing ASR 1001-x routers on SNTC. I see some routers but not others. I have the same SNMP configuration on all routers.

Thanks for any help, Jim

4 Replies 4

Justin Sprake
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Could you verify that the devices in question have been successfully collected (as part of the inventory/collection job)?

While you may be able to verify that the devices are managed under the Managed Devices window, you can verify whether they have successfully been collected via:

Reports > Inventory Collection Reports > View Collected Data > View Data

Note: Since SNMP is the core protocol used for data collection, you would typically expect to see the Entity Physical MIB reflect a successful collection.

Hi. thanks for the response.

I can see the missing devices in the Segment Exclusions report. We do not have any rows in the Segment Management part of the Admin Dashboard. Please advise why they are excluded

Hi There!

The Segment Exclusions report lists devices not associated with any segment.
You do not see any rows under Segment Management Admin dashboard that means you do not have any segments and hence no devices associated to these segments.

The Segment Exclusions Report will not cause devices to go missing from the Portal.

Hi

Are there any common reasons that devices are excluded ?

Jim