Views
Helpful
Replies

CSAM Issue

Cisco SmartNet
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

My customer is accessing CSAM for the first time, he is trying to "review legal agreement" but in the "read/download the agrrement" page, when he clicks on "Next", he receive the message: "An unexpected error occurred. You may use the browser Back button to re-try this transaction", he cannot access the eletronic signature page.

He already waited a few hours, tryed different browsers but always the same error message. And this way he is not able to give me the CBRAdmin access to his portal.

I need some help, please!

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This has been addressed offline with Mauricio Ribeiro

The customer account went into inactive status in the dependency system which prevented the DA from accessing CSAM tool and accepting legal terms.

The customer was re-onboarded to a new location, and I see the DA has now accepted legal terms and assigned CBR Roles

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Cisco SmartNet
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

Any help on this issue?

Can you have the user try selecting the “Review Legal Agreement” using this URL exactly as below?

https://cdceb.cloudapps.cisco.com/csam/

I am seeing that variations of the URL like (/csam/login.do?action=home) etc saved in the customers bookmarks or other will cause some of the CSAM URLs to not load properly.

Hi Jarrett,

This is exactly the URL we're using, because in the past (with different customer) I've had the variations that you mentioned, so now I always use that URL with the customers.

And even using this URL, it doesn't work.

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This has been addressed offline with Mauricio Ribeiro

The customer account went into inactive status in the dependency system which prevented the DA from accessing CSAM tool and accepting legal terms.

The customer was re-onboarded to a new location, and I see the DA has now accepted legal terms and assigned CBR Roles

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: