Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSAM || Not able to add CBR Admin

Hi team, I'm having a problem where the customer can't assign an Admin CBR due to the following error:

“No available roles to assign to users”

We have already checked the contract issue and it is associated with both the customer email and our email.

Can anyone help me?

CSAM ErrorCSAM Error

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jelopezm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @Vinicius Monteiro,

Thanks for the information provided in private message.

I am pleased to inform you that the CBR Admin role has been provided and successfully synchronized.

Thanks you for contacting Cisco Smart Services SNTC Support Community.

If you have any other issue or question in the future, please do not hesitate to open a new post.

Best regards,
Jesus

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

jelopezm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello @Vinicius Monteiro,

Thank you for contacting Cisco Smart Services.

Based on the issue description, it seems that you are having an error message saying "No available roles to assign to users" while trying to assign the CBR Admin role to a user.
Please note that before adding the CBR role, we need to ensure that the following requirements are met:

1. Confirmed the requirement for a valid Smart entitled contract between the Partner Company and Customer Company.
2. Ensured that the Partner user was onboarded in a Partner Company in CSAM.
3. Verified the company hierarchy alignment between the Partner and Customer Companies and their respective contracts.
4. Identify that the account has the contract associated.

Please provide the following information in a private message so I can check further:

Company Name:
CR Party ID:
Contract:
CCOID:

Once the above information is provided, please allow me some time to internally validate. However, based on the screenshot, it appears that this issue could be related to a service that has not been enabled yet. I will update you with my findings.

Best regards,
Jesus

Hello @jelopezm

I have just sent you the information you requested, I look forward to hearing from you

Best regards,
Vinicius Monteiro

Hi @Vinicius Monteiro,

Thanks for the quick response, I am currently validating the information you shared, at the moment, I am verifying that all requirements are met.
I will get back to you shortly.

Best regards,
Jesus

jelopezm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi @Vinicius Monteiro,

Thanks for the information provided in private message.

I am pleased to inform you that the CBR Admin role has been provided and successfully synchronized.

Thanks you for contacting Cisco Smart Services SNTC Support Community.

If you have any other issue or question in the future, please do not hesitate to open a new post.

Best regards,
Jesus