cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSPC GUI SW Version Out of Sync

danielbarri
Level 1
Level 1

We have manually upgraded CSPCs from (2.10.0.1 and 2.10.0.4) to 2.10.0.7 successfully. But when login to GUI it prompts with "Collector Version Upgrade ... There is a new version of CSPC 2.10.0.6 available ..."

We tested with  "systemctl restart adminshell" and also with "systemctl restart cspc". But it did not make any difference.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lingutie
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This message on your CSPC (GUI) is a cosmetic issue that will be resolved in future patches.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

jboyanob
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Sir,

Thank you for contacting Cisco and Global CX - Smart Services Support Team.
We are investigating your request, I'll be with you in a moment.

Kindly regards,

jboyanob
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello, @danielbarri 

I hope you are having a great day.

Please go to the GUI click Help menu > About > View Versions and send the screenshot by Internal message.

It should show the patch 2.10.0.7 installed.

In the CLI admin, please run the command show version -d and verify that the Service Pack (SP) installed is sp-30.3.0-7-0-lnx64 and the JeOS should be jeos-30.3.0-7-lnx64

If there is a mismatch in these versions then workaround should be trying to reinstall the package that is not matching (SP, JeOS, or both).

Please check and let me know how it goes.

Kindest regards,

As per the CLI "show version -d" the SP and JeOS seems to match 2.10.0.7

admin# sh version -d
Build-name : Collection Platform Software 2.10.0.7
Package-type : ServicePack
Version : sp-30.3.0-7-0-lnx64
Component : CSPC Base
Version : 2.10.0.7
Package-type : JeOS
Version : jeos-30.3.0-7-lnx64

lingutie
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm covering for jboyanob, who is on vacation, I can see he already gave you a workaround, would you like to tell me how things are going on your side?

GUI is still prompting "Collector Version Upgrade ... There is a new version of CSPC 2.10.0.6 available ..." despite of CLI showing 2.10.0.7 as the current version.

lingutie
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This message on your CSPC (GUI) is a cosmetic issue that will be resolved in future patches.

Buenas tardes, saludos a todos, espero se encuentren muy bien, y de antemano agradecido a quien pueda ayudarme con el siguiente error:

Estoy tratando de actualizar el colector de la versión 2.10.0.1 a la versión 2.10.0.7 y al momento de  realizar la descomprensión del archivo me arroja el siguiente error:

[root@localhost opt]# unzip collector_2.10.0.7_Build-04.zip
Archive: collector_2.10.0.7_Build-04.zip
error [collector_2.10.0.7_Build-04.zip]: missing 38405 bytes in zipfile
(attempting to process anyway)
error: invalid zip file with overlapped components (possible zip bomb)
[root@localhost opt]# export UNZIP_DISABLE_ZIPBOMB_DETECTION=true
[root@localhost opt]# unzip collector_2.10.0.7_Build-04.zip
Archive: collector_2.10.0.7_Build-04.zip
error [collector_2.10.0.7_Build-04.zip]: missing 38405 bytes in zipfile
(attempting to process anyway)
error: invalid zip file with overlapped components (possible zip bomb)

no se si se deba a que el archivo que se encuentra en la pagina oficial de cisco tenga algún tipo de inconveniente o si se deba a algún mal procedimiento por favor estaría agradecido de obtener la ayuda necesaria para avanzar en el trabajo encomendado, saludos