cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSPC Upload Profile Creation Stuck

RonF
Level 1
Level 1

I have tried to create a CSPC Upload Profile as per https://community.cisco.com/t5/smart-net-total-care-portal-and/cspc-2-7-upload-profile-creation/td-p/3016205 .  After filling in the fields I hit "OK".  The screen greyed out and a small window that says "Saving" in it popped up.  It's been sitting there for 1/2 an hour now.  What's going on?

9 Replies 9

dbourai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ron,

This post has been acknowledged by me.

Could you please provide the snapshot of the issue, over the PM.

Thanks & regards,
Devashish Bourai.

Events have overtaken this.  I killed my browser session, logged back into CSPC, and went through the process of creating a new Upload Profile again.  The last one I named "SNTC_No_Syslog".  It occurred to me that generating the identifier created "_SNTC_No_Syslog".  Thinking that perhaps the multiple underscores were an issue I named this one "SNTCNoSyslog" with otherwise the same parameters.  it saved immediately with no problem.

The subsequent upload job Initialized, Selected, Segmented and Exported with no problem and is currently sitting in RUNNING status on "Uploading (CSPC0009047145)".  I may need further help in troubleshooting this.

The Upload Job failed.  The message is "Internal Server Error".  I am attaching a document showing the profile I created, the Job Progress window and the UploadJobReport.

Here's the file.

dbourai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ron,

Thanks for providing us with the details, will get back to you with an update.

regards,
Devashish Bourai.

dbourai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Ron,

Please confirm, are you using SNTC services or NOS services.

Thanks & regards,
Devashish Bourai.

Hi,

Also please provide the following details over the Personal message -

CSPC version:
Appliance ID:
Portal name:
CCO ID:

Also let us know, if you are using SNTC services or NOS services.

Thanks & regards,
Devashish Bourai.

CSPC version = 2.9
Appliance ID = CSPC0009047145

Portal Name = Not sure what you mean here; the Upload URL is https://72.163.7.113

CCO ID: My CCO ID is ron.fox, but I log into the portal using my e-mail.

I'm using SNTC services; the portal I use for that is services.cisco.com.

dbourai
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I had already replied on the PM.

Thanks,
Devashish Bourai.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: