Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Delegate Administrator (DA) Registration

Hi,

After I try to register my customer as delegated administrator (DA). We only received the email to confirm the registration request. But we did not receive the email confirming our access to services.cisco.com.

When we try to access services.cisco.com, it shows the registration page again.

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

Just to clarify, you stated that you only received the email to confirm the registration request (assuming this is for DA nomination) then you will need to validate per the sent email. If that is not accurate then please provide me with the following via private message:

Company Name:
Customer CCO ID:

-AC

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

antchris
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

You will need to associate this newly appointed Delegated Admin to a specific role for access to the SNTC Portal per the linked account. To do this please follow the instructions as outlined here in the CSAM help guide:

https://www.cisco.com/web/applicat/spptauth/SAM_Help_Guide.pdf#welcome

Specifically the section on 'User Role Assignments' - once you have associated the desired user to an appropriate role, you should be able to access the Smart Net Total Care Portal at: services.cisco.com.

HTH,

AC

Hi, antchris

Sorry, I must have explained it wrong. My customer doesn't have access to anything yet. 

On Wednesday of the last week (11/21) we registered but we still don't have access to the portals (services.cisco.com and cdceb.cloudapps.cisco.com/csam)

Best regards,

Hello,

Just to clarify, you stated that you only received the email to confirm the registration request (assuming this is for DA nomination) then you will need to validate per the sent email. If that is not accurate then please provide me with the following via private message:

Company Name:
Customer CCO ID:

-AC

Hi, Antchris.

I sent the information in a private message.

Best regards,