cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Entitlement file generation failed

EPmaldonado
Level 1
Level 1
Hi Team, hope you are all ok. As several others, I'm trying to generate the entitlment file and keep getting the same error. Entitlement file generation failed. Please try again. If the issue persists, find help in the community I've already tried 2 PC, 3 browsers, clearing cache, incogino mode, etc. with no luck. So, I'm doing now what the error states, and I'm looking for help in the community. Thanks in advance, Regards,
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Justin Sprake
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hello,

Based on the results of my initial research it appears that at one time you may have been associated to a Company Instance without a valid contract which can cause the Entitlement Generation issue you have encountered. To remedy this, it will be necessary to on-board you to a valid Entitled Company within your greater organization. If you feel that the current company details are valid and should have access to SNTC (and Entitlement generation functionality) it will be necessary to contact your Account Manager and ensure that you have a valid contract available and associated to your CCO profile.

Otherwise, if you would like to adjust the SNTC company you are currently associated to please PM me directly with your contact info and I will reach out on a separate thread.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Justin Sprake
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hello,

Based on the results of my initial research it appears that at one time you may have been associated to a Company Instance without a valid contract which can cause the Entitlement Generation issue you have encountered. To remedy this, it will be necessary to on-board you to a valid Entitled Company within your greater organization. If you feel that the current company details are valid and should have access to SNTC (and Entitlement generation functionality) it will be necessary to contact your Account Manager and ensure that you have a valid contract available and associated to your CCO profile.

Otherwise, if you would like to adjust the SNTC company you are currently associated to please PM me directly with your contact info and I will reach out on a separate thread.

Hi Justin, thanks for the quick response. So, I think I see where this is coming from. This portal was originally created for Company A. This was later adquired by Company B (where we are now), so the contracts I have are for company B and that's probably creating the issue you menition as they are unrelated. The company I have now is vaild so let me reach for my AM then to check. Consider this closed, and I'll PM if anything else happens.