Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear All, greetings. I had a client that we made the discovery and upload, but the Serial Numbers of the IP Phone doesn't show on CSPC and clients SNTC Portal.We made a second discovery and upload but changing the configurations to get the SN informa...

When trying to modify a recurring Discovery job, the CSP collector prompts a warning stating "Please re-login as appliance time has changed or user session has timed out". I press the OK button the message goes away. If I logout of the session and lo...

rquibelan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,According to https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/switches/nexus-7000-series-switches/eos-eol-notice-c51-733847.html, the N7K-F248XP-25 module is LDoS on 31st January 2021, but this does not show in the portal.For comparison, the LDoS...

Hello,We are using CSPC 2.8.1.8 and some of our Devices are running SNMPv2, others SNMPv3.Is it possible to run a Discovery with both (v2 and v3) @ the same time?When i start a discovery manually by using: Management/DiscoverDevices....Scan by IP-Ran...