Replies

Entitlement file generation failed

eddiespence
Level 1
Level 1

Created new collector due to EODS message, so running collector v2.11

Trying to create entitlement file and receive the following

eddiespence_0-1715858480129.png

Cleared cookies, history etc.. not much information regarding rectification in other posts, please advise.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jelopezm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Eddie,

Thank you for contacting Cisco.

According to the problem description, you have deployed a new CSPC collector 2.11 due to the EODS for the CSPC 2.10.* version.

After reviewing your account, I noticed that you have created a SNTC entitlement some time ago. I kindly suggest ensuring that CSPC 2.10 stops uploading to the SNTC. Please download the SNTC entitlement from the portal and import it into the recently deployed CSPC.

To download the SNTC entitlement, please follow these steps:
Go to the SNTC portal --> Library --> Administration --> All Collectors, choose the entitlement, click on Actions and finally on Download Entitlement.

Please note that there is currently a bug affecting the creation of new entitlements (CSCwj48172). Also, it is important to mention that a new CSPC does not require a new entitlement. Instead, an old one can be imported if it is not being used for another CSPC.

Regards,

Jesus

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

jelopezm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Eddie,

Thank you for contacting Cisco.

According to the problem description, you have deployed a new CSPC collector 2.11 due to the EODS for the CSPC 2.10.* version.

After reviewing your account, I noticed that you have created a SNTC entitlement some time ago. I kindly suggest ensuring that CSPC 2.10 stops uploading to the SNTC. Please download the SNTC entitlement from the portal and import it into the recently deployed CSPC.

To download the SNTC entitlement, please follow these steps:
Go to the SNTC portal --> Library --> Administration --> All Collectors, choose the entitlement, click on Actions and finally on Download Entitlement.

Please note that there is currently a bug affecting the creation of new entitlements (CSCwj48172). Also, it is important to mention that a new CSPC does not require a new entitlement. Instead, an old one can be imported if it is not being used for another CSPC.

Regards,

Jesus

eddiespence
Level 1
Level 1

Many thanks, I can now download the entitlement