Views
Helpful
Replies

Error upgrading CSPC to 2.7.4

rodahersua
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All!

I have tried to upgrade this Collector via GUI & CLI, obtaining just failures.

Could you please help me?

Here are:

Ch update

Sh download

Sh ver -d

/etc/hosts

ls -lart /opt/LCM/tmp/

ChUpdShDwnldVer.pngetc hosts.pnglart.pngGUI.png

3 Replies 3

Justin Sprake
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

I noticed that you do not have the 2.7.4 packages within your /opt/LCM/tmp directory and that there may be a broader issue affecting the download functionality within LCM. While we are working to resolve this particular issue, I would like to defer to another method to further troubleshoot this issue once you have the respective 2.7.4 packages on your CSPC. Please check your private messages for more details.

Edit: Downloads have been restored. Please continue to download the 2.7.4 patch files and apply them via the provided steps.

Hi!

I have followed the steps, and done all the procedure that you sent me via PM, but the issue have not been solved. :(

Is there another TS possible, It will be very complicated for us to reistall the CSPC with this client.

Thanks again!

I do apologize for the difficulty in realizing a solution for your CSPC and thank you for your patience and effort thus far. Unfortunately, given the evidence I do suspect that there is something corrupt within the CSPC's database. In such a case, the best course of action would be to re-deploy. While this may not be ideal in many scenarios the 2.7.4 image is available so that you can mitigate the patch process while also restoring functionality.