cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Error uploading

glenn-ohl
Level 1
Level 1
I have followed the Self-Service On boarding instruction but i am still not able to upload content from the collector to the portal. I have run the collection job several times and it spawns the upload job correctly and the upload job says it uploaded to the server correctly. i have confirmed that the entitlement code on my collector and portal match. Thanks for any help or pointers Glenn
13 Replies 13

Lynden Price
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Glenn,

What version of the collector are you running? I'm assuming from your post that you are using a collection profile to do the inventory, and then an upload profile to perform the upload correct?

Thanks,

Lynden

In 2.6, you should just be using the pre-configured collection profile, which uploads automatically after the inventory completes. There shouldn't be a separate upload job.

Thats what i said what i was running the collection job with the upload as part of it. i have also tried running the on-demand upload,scheduled upload, and scheduled collection job.

How long has it been since your last upload? Could you post a screenshot of the response you get when you run the upload profile?

I have run it several times, here is the scheduled on that i have setup.

What is the name of your collection profile? Are you using the default SNTC profile?

Hi Lynden, any ideas? 

From your screenshot above it looks like the inventory is running successfully. What does the job log for the upload profile say? Does it actually fail, or do you get a success message?