Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Help me to become a Delegated Administrator

Hi team,

Recently I set up a new instance of the Cisco CSP collector 2.8. I want access to SNTC portal as Delegated Administrator so that I can see all options and can add other users to smartnet portal. 

Does anyone have any suggestions?

3 Replies 3

Justin Sprake
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Hello,

Please consult the following documentation and if there are any specific issues we can assist further:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/services/sntc/portal_administration.html

While I am trying to access Cisco services Access Management I am getting login issue that 'You are not authorized to access this resource'. please find below error logs and help me on this..Per checked in the portal role it is showing Customer Admin.

CSMA_Error.PNG

Hello,

Only Delegated Administrators are allowed to access the CSAM tool and the company in which you are currently associated to already has a DA, therefore, they would need to provide access to this resource should you have a need.

Otherwise, if your goal is to add users to the STNC portal:

Customer Administrator
The customer administrator must be an employee of the entitled company with which they are registered. A customer administrator can complete these actions:

View the reports
Create and maintain portal privileges for other users and administrators that are registered with the company
Register collectors
Complete file imports
Manage alerts
Manage service coverage
Grant or restrict user access to create segments
Grant or restrict access to certain types of information and management capabilities for other users in your company
Grant rights to register users from a partner company to CBR administrators
Grant Letter of Authorization (LoA) access to your Cisco Reseller