cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do Partners get access to CSAM so they can add users?

Sandra Vinson
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

How do Partners get their Cisco Services Access Management set up for Delegated Admins so they can add users? Is this required so customers can set them up as CBR users?

6 Replies 6

Rafal K.
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear Sandra,

What I've did in my deployment is asking the end customer to add Partner as a "CBR Administrator". This is only a role withing the SNTC 3.X.

In CSAM there is also an "External Role Administrator" option, but to be sincere the system did not allowed me to register partner to this role.

Beside of that partners may have their own CSAM Delegated Admin accounts for their own CR Parties. They cannot be a Delegated Administrator for End Customer party.

regards,

Rafal

Thank you however, my question is how do customers get their own CSAM Delegated admin to add users? This is needed in order for customers to enable them as CBR.

Migrated customers generally were assigned a Cisco Internal Customer Administrator, who administers access on their behalf.  If an SNTC customer wants to be the administrator of their company, they can contact their Cisco Internal Customer Administrator or simply open a TAC support case to make that request.

The question is not about Customers. The question if for Partners.

Can you validate if this is accurate:

Here is what I was able to dig up:

1. Find your Partner Admin in the Partner Self-Service Tool
    • Login to the Partner Self-Service tool (www.cisco.com/go/pss) with your CCO ID

• Click “view profile” to see a list of administrators for your company

• Select one partner admin to nominate as the Delegated Admin

1. Open a case with Cisco TAC to nominate your Delegated Admin
    • Provide the CCO ID, company name, and email address of your partner admin

1. TAC will work with you to setup the Delegated Admin
  2. The nominated DA will receive an email that contains Terms and Conditions that they must accept

The Partner Delegated Admin nominee should:

1. Receive an email notification that their Cisco account has been associated to their company, and that they have been nominated to become the company DA
  2. Accept the Terms and Conditions  (Link is enclosed in the email)
  3. After they accept the T&Cs, they will be able to log into the Cisco Services Access Management tool to associate other partner users with the Partner company

Prabhjot Dhesi
Level 1
Level 1

hi Sandra,

We are working on a document with steps that the partners must take.  We should have something for you by early next week.

Best,

-Prabhjot

hi Sandra,

The steps for onboarding a partner can be found on the partner resource library (https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/11933811/smart-net-total-care-partner-resource-library?view=overview) in the Partner Onboarding for 3.x section.

Best,

-Prabhjot