Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

LOA access issue

Hi, I have some issue when trying to give LOA permission access to a CBR Admin user. Seems to be some issue in date settings with the calendaras as seen in the screenshots. I have been trying with different browsers with same results, chrome, firefox and safari. I am not able to set any date in calendar and therefore when clicking ok button I get invalid date message. Calendar box also appears to bey in grey tone... Do you know how to fix this?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Alejandro, kindly try the same process using "chrome" or "firefox" browsers and choosing "english" on the portal language.  Thanks

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hi, anyone from Cisco can give us some feedback please? We should get back to customer with issue fixed.

Thanks.

Hello Alejandro, kindly try the same process using "chrome" or "firefox" browsers and choosing "english" on the portal language.  Thanks

Thanks Juan! After selecting english in the portal menu, LOA access and calendar were available in "Manage Access" and no errors were reported. Seems to be working fine now.

Thanks!

Hi, anyone from Cisco can give some feedback please? We should get back to customer with issue fixed.

Thanks.