Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello team. This customer cannot use SNTC portal because it is in state how to not be registered yet: In the SCPC is all right but not happens to SNTC Portal And this occurs a many days ago Can you help me? Thank you!

lfigueredo by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I did the registration but I continue without access!Cisco Services Access Management is working!  But when trying to access the Smart Net Total Care portal (https://tools.cisco.com/smartservices/) he asks to re-register the contract number and the s...

Dear, Our client's portal is reporting that there are more than 300 devices not convered, but this information is not correct. All devices are associated with contract 200219053. We have already uploaded data to the Cisco Datacenter, but the informa...

Hello! Im Delegated Administrator in my Company. My colleges did requests for access to SNTC portal. I got email messages about this. But there is no any requests in Cisco Services Access Management. I cant grant access. Maybe Im looking in the wrong...

We have multiple devices in our environment (Cisco networking and Cisco UCS), which have two different SNMPv2c strings.  The networking devices have an include list of 10.*.*.* 172.*.*.* and 192.168.*.*, while the UCS group is host IP-based (e.g. 10....

Mike Z by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes