Views
Helpful
Replies

No inventory, no reports, no info in profile

dazabache
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Experts,

i need your help. I have succesfully registered in new portal as delegated administrator and get access to SNTC portal (https://tools.cisco.com/smartservices/). I have a virtual appliance collector which is programed to uploading inventory weekly to cisco site (I only add 4 devices). Also I run uploading profile with completed successfully in my appliance, but i can't see anything in my inventory. I try to add device data manually from .csv but despite of data imported successfully. No data show in my dashboard. 

I never watch inventory information in my dashboard. And at this moment when run uploading profile in the CSP Collector the item "upload to backend" failed.

I try to change option Settings > Application Settings > Export Settings > upload via HTTP, But, when i selected this option and press Ok and return the option change to Disabled.

I have CSP Collector 2.5

I access from New Portal Smart Services Connection

Please help me with this.

Regards

Venezuela

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The two OVAs are configured for different services. You want the one called:

SNTC-CSPC2.5.2.1-OVF10.ova

Which is the one you see in the image you provided. Use that image and follow the steps on the blog you linked, and you should be able to set up the SNTC service without issue.

Please let me know if you run into any more problems.

Thanks,

Lynden

View solution in original post

9 Replies 9

Lynden Price
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Venezuela,

If you hosted the 2.5 OVA, you shouldn't need to make any changes to the application settings. Is this a fresh OVA or did you upgrade from 2.4 to 2.5?

I'd like some more information from you so I can help to solve your issue.

Could you open your upload profile and send a screenshot of the profile details?

Also, go to Reports > Job Management Reports > Upload Now Jobs and try to find the upload you just ran that failed. Click the actions button to find the logs of that upload and send a screenshot of that as well.

Thank you,

Lynden

Hi Lynden,

This is a fresh OVA. 

The Upload Job it's not working since some days ago, the last week the upload job was working but i never can see my inventory at Smart Services Connection.

I attached the information that you ask me. 

Regards.

Hi,

According to your first image, you are using a Partner Support Service (PSS) build of the CSPC. Are you trying to set up PSS or SNTC?

Thanks,

Lynden

Hi!!

I'm trying to set up SNTC. I configure this CSPC with these links:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/blog/12600946/self-service-onboarding-register-get-access-smart-net-total-care-portal

https://supportforums.cisco.com/blog/12696871/self-service-onboarding-setting-cspc-25-collector

Additionally I found how to configure "Upload profile".

Could you tell me if i have was wrong with this configuration?.

Aditionally sent the "Query service" that the CSPC show me. I try with "Query Collection Profile Data" but failed too.

What is the filename of the OVA you downloaded?

Hi!!

The filename of the OVA is: PSS-CSPCServer-2.5.1-OVF10

Now, i see that you were reffering when you asked me about PSS or SNTC...

Please could you tell me the difference between install the OVA PSS and OVA SNTC? and why PSS doesn't work in this case? 

I attached the OVA SNTC that i found at Cisco. 

The two OVAs are configured for different services. You want the one called:

SNTC-CSPC2.5.2.1-OVF10.ova

Which is the one you see in the image you provided. Use that image and follow the steps on the blog you linked, and you should be able to set up the SNTC service without issue.

Please let me know if you run into any more problems.

Thanks,

Lynden

Hi!!!

I configured the OVA called: SNTC-CSPC2.5.2.1-OVF10.

I ran the reports without problems. I can see the information about my devices, contracts, reports and more information.

Thanks for help me with this problem.

Regards!!

Happy I was able to help! =D

Thanks,

Lynden