cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

our admin for SNTC portal is no longer working for Denali. I need to have our admin changed

carriecavins
Level 1
Level 1

HI 

our admin for SNTC portal is no longer working for Denali. I need to have our admin changed to my CCO login.  I am the admin for the SAMT.  I need to manage the users. 

Thank you 

Carrie 

12 Replies 12

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Carrie,

Can you please send the CCO ID of current DA/Admin , CCO ID of new Admin and company name?

You may send these details via private message.

Regards

Hi  

Joe B*** CCO login

jb*** was the admin that no longer works for Denali .  I will be the new admin Car*** CCO Login car***.    thank you 

***Text has been masked to preserve data privacy.  Please provide personally identifiable information via private message, and only at the request of our experts. Thank you!

Hi Suchita
I have tried several time to sign the legal document to assign me as the CSAM but I keep getting the error below.
Can you please help me get this taken care of as I need to grant access to one of our engineers.
Thank you and have a great day
Carrie
[cid:image003.jpg@01D3D6FB.3C966160]

Hello Carrie,

The screenshot did not come through. Can you try again? Or share the error message that you see in CSAM Tool?

Regards,

Suchita

Hi
The error that I am getting from Docusign is below
Request Header invalid
The request header was invalid Header = https://www.docusign.net/signing/?insession=1&to=55e1a3a3eb6c4e638da0501c7c5576e9

Carrie

Hello Carrie,

Thank you for the details. I have engaged CSAM team to help troubleshoot the issue further.

Meanwhile can you share the browser details where you faced this issue?

I would also like you to try using a different browser to log-into the CSAM tool and see if it works.

Regards,

Suchita

Hi Suchita
Could you please resend me the DocuSign to be assigned to be signed as the CSAM admin. The first one was corrupt and I have not received a solution. This has come an urgent matter.
Carrie

Hello Carrie,

I have re-nominated you as a DA.

Please let me know if you are able to access CSAM Tool and accept the legal terms.

You may see still "invalid header" message upon acceptance when you accept the agreement on first attempt. You can ignore that and re-log into the CSAM Tool.

There is a bug in CSAM tool that's causing issue with acceptance of legal terms. This is expected to be fixed by May 11.

I have also additionally granted you access to SNTC role given your inability to access CSAM tool. You may want to verify that as well, and let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Suchita

Hello Carrie,

I wanted to follow-up to see if you were able to accept the DA terms?

Just to recap, we removed your DA nomination and renominated you a few weeks back.

Let me know if you are able to log-into CSAM tool and have any issues still accepting the terms?

Regards,

Suchita

Hi Suchita
I have opened and signed the Docusign agreement. Can you see the signed document on your side?
Carrie

Hey Carrie,

Thanks for the update. Are you able to navigate through CSAM Tool, and access the feature such as User-Company Associations or User-Role Assignment?

Your status still show as pending, as per the update from CSAM team that should not however affect your capability to access the tool.

Regards,

Suchita

Hi Suchita
I have access ... Thank you for all your time
Have a fabulous day
Carrie