Views
Helpful
Replies

portal inventory issue

mohamed_hashish
Level 1
Level 1

Our customer ARRIYADH DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY have SNT total care smart service

we need to know the current contract which reflected on this tool as we have active items belong to the same customer but still showing not covered at the portal 

please advise us on this issue 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

tfitch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Mohammed,

Looking at your main SNTC contract (ending in 3605) and the ‘not covered’ device list (163 devices) I can see:

2 x Aironet 2600 chassis that were added to the contract on the 15th December 2016

4 x Phone 8945 that should show as covered from July 2016 on the contract but showing as not covered in SNTC

All other serial numbers showing as not covered in SNTC are not Active/Covered on the main contract.   Are the 6 devices above the ones you are referring to or do we have a different problem?

Regards, Tim

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

tfitch
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Mohammed,

Looking at your main SNTC contract (ending in 3605) and the ‘not covered’ device list (163 devices) I can see:

2 x Aironet 2600 chassis that were added to the contract on the 15th December 2016

4 x Phone 8945 that should show as covered from July 2016 on the contract but showing as not covered in SNTC

All other serial numbers showing as not covered in SNTC are not Active/Covered on the main contract.   Are the 6 devices above the ones you are referring to or do we have a different problem?

Regards, Tim

Hello Tim,

Thanks for your feedback, however the affected items falls under contract#95773592 which belong to the same customer and also the 2 x Aironet 2600 chassis above mentioned still not active on the SNTC portal, please advise 

Regards, Moahmed

Hi Mohamed,

Support have told me that the two Aironet Chassis are fixed now and can been seen in the portal now.

For the other devices can you send three serial number examples to this email address: sntc-support-community@cisco.com . We can then discuss the data issues with you without sharing the details with the wider community.

Regards, Tim