Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Greetings. Our most recent upload has been in progress since Dec 5, 2016 09:25.  Could someone take a look at it?  Thanks. I had done a few manual uploads before this one that worked fine.  This one was the first scheduled collection with upload.  I...

spemiller by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We completed our register in Smart Net Total Care portal on the last Tuesday and it is still showing the message "Account Setup in progress. Thanks for logging in, your account will be available within 24 hours. Check back later." How could we so...

Good afternoon, I registered on the SNTC portal on Thursday, December 1st as a Delegated Administrator.  My company had not yet used the SNTC portal, so it appears that some things needed to be done on the back end.  When I registered, I received a ...

I’ve recently noticed that a new collection has been processed successfully, whereas the older ones seem to be stuck, but the inventory shows only 262 chassis, as opposed with the collector, which has 1078 live nodes discovered. So it appears that th...

bencover by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been looking through the community posts and I see issues similar to what I am seeing.  But those were all early in September as the new version of software was being rolled out, and here it is late October and I'm just installing my collector. ...

dashaffe by Level 4
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, I seem to be stuck at the portal account setup.  It has been about 24 hours and I just wanted to make sure something was not stuck somewhere.  I was able to set up me Delegated Administrator account without any problems.  Is there something el...

YESIDF by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to know if the Collector can discover serial numbers of all switches in a stack, both serial numbers of switches in a VSS configuration and all FEX Serial numbers of Nexus 2Ks connected to Nexus 5000s. If the collector seed IP address is...

whoover by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Customer has issue where the portal has been in the following state going on 4 days. Can someone please fix their portal? "Thanks for logging in, your account will be available within 24 hours.  Check back later" that was 4 days ago, and they still...

RKINNION by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors