Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem Syncing Entitlement To CSPC

Lmarquez
Level 1
Level 1

Hello.

I have an issue where a customer cannot upload their entitlement from the Total Care Portal to the CSPC site to replace the EVAL Licenses. It's stuck on uploading and will not proceed further. I have a screenshot of it, could I get assistance on this? 

Thank you. 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It seems that an upload is now on portal after the collection and upload please confirm with customer and please mark the post as resolved if possible

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please ask him to do it on firefox browser

jofrumki
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Can you please have the customer attempt this on a different browser? We find that Chrome does not always work best in this situation.

Still nothing - I've had two customers reach this issue, it's just looping indefinitely.

have you confirmed he/she used firefox as the browser, and it may take up to min?

Hey, so they ended up getting it successfully put through - but now they're having issues with the upload to the Total Care Portal from CSPC. Is it supposed to take a bit? Or are there certain steps I'm missing in order for them to correlate the information from CSPC to the Portal?

Thanks!

To confirm.... was the success with Firefox?  for uploads  a discovery, collection with new certificate must be performed and of course it must have access to the back end portal addresses. Also "having issues" is vague please provide error message or problem being observed.

Yes, it was a success!

I private messaged you the details of the error message and the associated e-mail with it. 

Thank you thus far.

ask him/her to do a collection  prior to run an upload

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It seems that an upload is now on portal after the collection and upload please confirm with customer and please mark the post as resolved if possible

You are correct. Thank you so much for the assistance!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: