Views
Helpful
Replies

Problems With Creating SNTC Portal.

Lmarquez
Level 1
Level 1

Hey there,

I have a customer that is a bit of a difficult case in trying to resolve where there are many different issues in creating an SNTC Portal. The CCOIDs will not work despite not being a shared or generic CCOID for the company. There is also a strange bit with one of the accounts where their contracts, while associated, will still not receive the CCOID for signing-up with the SNTC portal. Assistance involving the matter would be greatly appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Issue has been fixed. Now request end customer to perform self-onboarding one more time. Please do reach out to me if you have any question.

Thanks,

Supriya

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Could you please private message me company name, customer CCOID, contract # and serial number used during on-boarding?

If you have received any error message during on-boarding, please share that as well.

Thanks,

Supriya

HI,

Thanks for providing requested information. No contract is associated with user profile so as per request, please associate smart-entitled contract to user profile and if any issue, please reach out to webhelp@cisco.com.

Profile login page: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/about/account.html?dtid=osscdc000283

Thanks,

Supriya

Hi,

Issue has been fixed. Now request end customer to perform self-onboarding one more time. Please do reach out to me if you have any question.

Thanks,

Supriya

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: