Views
Helpful
Replies

Problems With Creating SNTC Portal.

Lmarquez
Level 1
Level 1

Hey there,

I have a customer that is a bit of a difficult case in trying to resolve where there are many different issues in creating an SNTC Portal. The CCOIDs will not work despite not being a shared or generic CCOID for the company. There is also a strange bit with one of the accounts where their contracts, while associated, will still not receive the CCOID for signing-up with the SNTC portal. Assistance involving the matter would be greatly appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

Issue has been fixed. Now request end customer to perform self-onboarding one more time. Please do reach out to me if you have any question.

Thanks,

Supriya

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Could you please private message me company name, customer CCOID, contract # and serial number used during on-boarding?

If you have received any error message during on-boarding, please share that as well.

Thanks,

Supriya

HI,

Thanks for providing requested information. No contract is associated with user profile so as per request, please associate smart-entitled contract to user profile and if any issue, please reach out to webhelp@cisco.com.

Profile login page: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/about/account.html?dtid=osscdc000283

Thanks,

Supriya

Hi,

Issue has been fixed. Now request end customer to perform self-onboarding one more time. Please do reach out to me if you have any question.

Thanks,

Supriya