cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC - CSP Collector Information Not in Portal

bvogle
Level 1
Level 1

We had an old 2.2 CSP collector that was discovering and uploading to our SNTC portal.  I attempted to upgrade the 2.2 collector but it kept failing so i replaced the collector with a 2.6 CSP collector.  The collector is discovering and performing inventory without problem.  The data is not appearing in the SNTC portal though.

I have my export options set to send to SNTC in my scheduled jobs.  I have manually created an upload profile and ran it multiple times.  I have even located the zip on the collector itself and manually uploaded it via Library->Administration->File Import.  I have also waited two weeks to see if perhaps it was behind in processing my uploads.  The CSP shows the upload successful.

The Library->Administration->Upload Processing does not show anything beyond 12/3/2016, which is about the time i took our 2.2 collector offline.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

npicard
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Brian,

It looks like your new collector is uploading to a new Inventory. In this case, it looks like 2 new inventories were created (see attached image). In order to select one of the new inventories, click on the pencil in the top corner of the blue left navigation menu, and click on the Inventory and Segment tab.

Thanks,

Nathalie

View solution in original post

Hi Brian,

It looks like you had several uploads queued up at the same time. When this happens, it causes a delay. I would start by scheduling your uploads to run weekly and only increase if your find that can't support the frequency of changes in your network.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

npicard
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Brian,

It looks like your new collector is uploading to a new Inventory. In this case, it looks like 2 new inventories were created (see attached image). In order to select one of the new inventories, click on the pencil in the top corner of the blue left navigation menu, and click on the Inventory and Segment tab.

Thanks,

Nathalie

Ah, that does look like it.  I see the uploads now, but they are two weeks behind between the upload date and the process date.  Is that to be expected?  We're currently uploading daily, but if there is that big a gap on average, we'll adjust to less frequent uploads.

Hi Brian,

It looks like you had several uploads queued up at the same time. When this happens, it causes a delay. I would start by scheduling your uploads to run weekly and only increase if your find that can't support the frequency of changes in your network.