cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC inventory doesn't shows up

Thomas Johnsson
Level 1
Level 1

We’ve installed the Cisco Smart Collector and registered for Cisco SmartNet Total Care. The collector seems to be registered in the SNTC portal but the inventory doesn’t shows up. Can you please have a look at this.

I reported this to *** with account name and screenshots and received the following reply:

"I have checked the Account name , found that there were no file reached to SNTC portal to process further, I will forward this request to appropriate team to help us."

In the next reply I was advised to post it on the support forum.

Regards

Jesper

8 Replies 8

Lynden Price
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jesper,

In your CSPC GUI, go to Reports > Inventory Reports and select the latest Inventory job. See if it ran successfully or if there are any errors in the job log.

Thanks,

Lynden

Hi Lynden,

All jobs’a are completed with ”success” but I can’t see the job details on the last job. However the log for jobs on 25 and 26/5 are all fine.

Regards

Jesper

Hi Jesper,

Does the inventory job say something like "job not yet fired"? Also, could you check the following:

Go to Settings > Manage Data Collection Profiles and select the SNTC profile there. On the third tab, scroll down to see if the "export upon successful completion" is selected. It should be in order for the upload to go through after the inventory.

Thanks,

Lynden

Hi Lynden,

"Export upon successful completion" is marked. Please see atteched screenshots from inventory job reports on June 1 and May 25. The job report on June 1 doesn't give any details.

Regards

Jesper

Hi Jesper,

Could you send me a screen shot of the entire profile tab on the collection profile? Its the same place you got the "export upon successful completion" screenshot.

Another thing you can try:

Go to Settings > Manage Upload Profiles and create a new upload profile. Select "smartnet_total_care" from the drop down and click the boxes to upload the full inventory. I can send you more details on this if you don't see it.

Then run that profile by going to Management > Run Upload Profile. Send me the result of that.

Thanks,

Lynden

Hi Lynden,

Please see attached screenshots. When creating a upload profile I can't find any option "smartnet_total_care" from any drop down list. If I choose Upload job report the result is "this job has not been fired" but if I choose Upload Run Now Jobs the result is successful, see attached screenshots.

Regards

Jesper

Hi Jesper,

You are using the Partner Support Service OVA. You will need to deploy the Smart Net Total Care OVA instead.

You can download it here:

https://software.cisco.com/download/type.html?mdfid=283107976&catid=null

And find instructions for deploying it here:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/blog/12696871/self-service-onboarding-setting-cspc-25-collector

Thanks,

Lynden

Hi Lynden,

The Smart Net Total Care Collector is installed and the collector has registred in the portal. Waiting for the inventory to show up.

Regards

Jesper