cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC pages loading blank

DynamicD
Level 1
Level 1

No matter what I click, all the links on the SNTC page load blank. Ive tried other browsers (safari, chrome, firefox,Edge) including incognito mode on all of them and other computers and its the same thing. I think that there is something wrong with my account on the portal--maybe something went wrong with the association to my Companys profile or something got mixed up between signing up and being enrolled back then. Can someone please take a look at my account configuration and see what the issue could be?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

jboyanob
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello, @DynamicD 

Currently there are issues loading SNTC portal information on some browsers. CSCwh61855 was created for that. For now the workaround recommended is clear cache/cookies and to use Mozilla Firefox. Please check and let me know. You can follow the status of the bug. CSCwh61855

Kindest regards,

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

jboyanob
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Sir,

Thank you for contacting Cisco.

We are investigating your request; I'll be with you in a moment

Kindly regards,

Thank you— I will await your update

linodeera
Level 1
Level 1

I am also seeing this issue I would be interested to know how this can be resolved.

jboyanob
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello, @DynamicD 

Currently there are issues loading SNTC portal information on some browsers. CSCwh61855 was created for that. For now the workaround recommended is clear cache/cookies and to use Mozilla Firefox. Please check and let me know. You can follow the status of the bug. CSCwh61855

Kindest regards,

I uninstalled Firefox and reinstalled it and I am able to see the pages

jboyanob
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello, @DynamicD 

I hope you are doing great.

Thanks for the update. Glad to know that the workaround provided worked fine.

Remember that you can also subscribe to the bug, so you can receive notifications when the issue is fixed.

Kindest regards,

Ferenc Vissers
Level 1
Level 1

Even with FF private same issue. Also see SNTC page stuck in loop - Cisco Community: seems the same issue.

It suddenly started working, I am seeing things.
Not sure why though...