Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Company mail Id to delegate administrator accessITSS.L2.Network-Security@internationalsos.comCR party ID 313514983Some of the active Smartnet Contract numbers are 205448022; 205479477; 205484599I was thrown below error.Sorry, we have encountered a te...

As described in another thread where this issue occurred, I was provisioned access to Smart Net Total Care (on 7/18) and despite that I am unable to access the platform. Could I please receive assistance on this issue?I can provide any necessary iden...

ChrAPrice by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to get Smartnet coverage information via the Cisco API. I need to generate the API key using my client_id and client_secret. However, I don't know where to set up or register my client_id and client_secret. Can you direct me to the right...

tnakano03 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just redeployed 2.10 VM on Hyper-v ... it took ages to completeNow I need  to reset webUI admin user, via CLI on CSPC 2.10 - doable ?Someone other than med sat the initialt password, as Im meet with a login but not a pw create loginI have full acce...

mbilgrav by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes