Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC portal does not show the inventory

AzgadIPNESIME
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

I have an issue with the Portal SNTC of my customer, I have been waiting to see the inventory, but the portal looks like the picture that I attached.

Could you help me to know if somethig is missing in the process?

Thanks

Regards.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

When customer has first upload for an account, portal will not show 'in-progress' status under 'upload processing' tab (Remaining upload will show status). As well, please let given upload to be successful before you push another upload since it will add delay in processing if multiple uploads are pushed before getting previous one successful. I would request you to wait atleast upto 48 hr after you run collection and upload profile from collector.

Note: I can see in back-end that upload is in progress for given account.

Please do let me know if you have any question.

Thanks,

Supriya

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Supriya Patel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Once you have first upload successful, you will see inventory name being populated under customer as well as tab for 'all collector' page.

Thanks,

Supriya

Hi,

I have just ran a collection which was successful, on job status there is no error, but on SNTC there is no information about that. SNTC is still seeing like the picture that I previusly attached.

Is there an error o something is missing on the proccess?

Regards.

Hi,

When customer has first upload for an account, portal will not show 'in-progress' status under 'upload processing' tab (Remaining upload will show status). As well, please let given upload to be successful before you push another upload since it will add delay in processing if multiple uploads are pushed before getting previous one successful. I would request you to wait atleast upto 48 hr after you run collection and upload profile from collector.

Note: I can see in back-end that upload is in progress for given account.

Please do let me know if you have any question.

Thanks,

Supriya

Hi!

I appreciate you support for this case, today I checked with my customer and he has now the inventory and all is right.

Thanks a lots.

Regards