Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC portal Issues

cusm_getronics
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have associated my CCO with a SNT contract, and get access to the CSAM tool as a DA, but when I try to assign role to my CCO the SNT service for my company doesn't appear.

What else has to be done?

6 Replies 6

asingadi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi User,

Thanks for reaching out to cisco .

I have checked your issue , to the company which you have nominated as a Delegated Administrator is not on-boarded on SNTC . So , you are not able to assign SNTC User role to your CCO ID .

However , there is another company on SNTC Portal with same name as your company name and it is the parent company of your account . Delegated Administrator of the parent company is "Irene Velasco Rocha". Please check and lets us know if you want the access to parent company .

Thanks,

Anusha.

Hi Anusha,

What happen if that person doesn't work with us anymore... how can we recover that access?

Thanks

Jennifer

Hi Jennifer,

we suggest better to follow self on-boarding process for the current company for which you are associated because your having  CBR User role privilege to 2 different companies and you will lose this access .

Thanks,

Anusha.

Thanks Anusha

The issue is that when we try to do the self-onboarding the portal detects that we already have the portal activated and send this message

Best regards

Hi Jennifer,

Could you please send me the contact Number which you have used for self onboarding  for further troubleshooting.

If you would like to send me the details (via private message) please go through below URL : 

How to send a private message:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/blog/13237466/how-send-private-message-sntc-community

Thanks,

Anusha.

Hi Jennifer,

I didn't hear anything back from you , Is your issue fixed?

Thanks,

Anusha.