cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC Portal Menu Options Missing

greg.forward
Level 1
Level 1

When I log into the SNTC Dashboard and I navigate to Administration the only option I have is "All Collectors", can you tell me how I can get access to the other menu options like Upload Processing, File Import, Etc?

Thanks,

Greg

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

npicard
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Greg,

Have you created an inventory yet (either by importing a CSV or by setting up a collector)? The remaining menu items do not usually display until there is an inventory in place.

Thanks,

Nathalie

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Lyndon Siu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Greg,

Some features are only available to Customer Admin roles versus Customer User roles.  If you dont mind me asking, are you a Customer Admin or Customer User?

Bobby

Thanks for your response! I did check after and verified that I'm listed as a customer administration. I think its the fact that my upload is taking a long time to process.

Thanks Again!

Greg

npicard
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Greg,

Have you created an inventory yet (either by importing a CSV or by setting up a collector)? The remaining menu items do not usually display until there is an inventory in place.

Thanks,

Nathalie

Thanks for your reply. I think this might be the case. I had a separate question posted on the upload and I found out its actually still be processed. So I am thinking that is the issue.

Greg