cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC Portal page missing data (no actions tab either)

r0nni3
Level 1
Level 1

Hello all,

When I login on the SNTC portal I do not see any data or the actions tab.

I see that our CSPC is registered (and upload from the CSPC work), but that is all I see. I am assigned the Smart Net Total Care: Customer Administrator role through the CSAM tool. I have added screenshots of the SNTC and CSAM.

Please help!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In the past few days there were large maintenance window done in the SNTC infrastructure, when that occurs all uploads are put in suspended mode creating a backlog. and any additional uploads of the same collectors are bypassed and not processed until the original is processed, the more uploads customer do the larger the backlog are created. Please wait another 48 hours and/or monitor. Developers engineers are working to mitigate the situation

geha.JPG

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You will see information once your uploads is fully processed.    At this time your portal do not have an uploaded processed.

Because of a Maintenance window this past few days. Uploads are in Backlog.  Please send me the CSPC id CSP90XXXX in private message and I can review if received.  But likely will take at least an additional 48h or more for fully processing

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In the past few days there were large maintenance window done in the SNTC infrastructure, when that occurs all uploads are put in suspended mode creating a backlog. and any additional uploads of the same collectors are bypassed and not processed until the original is processed, the more uploads customer do the larger the backlog are created. Please wait another 48 hours and/or monitor. Developers engineers are working to mitigate the situation

geha.JPG

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Thank you for your response -Additionally hopefully all issues will be resolved soon. but you can keep track of this problem tomorrow when this link will be visible

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvr75781