cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC Portal Pulling Older Inventory

willa-knight
Level 1
Level 1

In March my company stopped using Cisco Advanced Services. So, we now have to export our inventory manually with a CVS file template. I was able to successfully export the template and run a custom inventory report. When I look at the report, I noticed there were a lot of assets with a collection date of 3/12/24 (last date of auto collector). I filtered the date and compared it to the template I exported 5/1/24 and only 8 serial numbers were listed. Why is the SNTC portal pulling older inventory and combining it to new export template in the reports?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

enrirami
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Resolution:

An existing inventory will keep both data sources (CSV file and CSPC upload) and will keep displaying both sources, resulting in duplicated data if part of the information is the same.

It is recommended to create a new inventory and upload the CSV file in it, if only CSV file will be used.

Closing post.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

enrirami
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Cisco.

Can you please provide the following information?

• Company name.
• Company address.
• CCOID.
• Email.
• CR Party Id.
• Inventory name you are using.

You can send me a private message if you prefer that way.

Kind Regards,

Enrique Ramirez

enrirami
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Resolution:

An existing inventory will keep both data sources (CSV file and CSPC upload) and will keep displaying both sources, resulting in duplicated data if part of the information is the same.

It is recommended to create a new inventory and upload the CSV file in it, if only CSV file will be used.

Closing post.