cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SNTC - "We encountered an error while processing your request. Please refresh this page or try again."

bp5286-1
Level 1
Level 1

When I tried to register for Smart Net Total Care (i.e. after clicking the "Register" button on the SNTC Portal User Registration page), I received the following message and haven't been able to get past it to register:

"We encountered an error while processing your request. Please refresh this page or try again."

I've tried using Safari (12.1), Firefox (66.0.2), and Chrome (73.0.3683.103) and cannot get past this page after clicking the initial "Register" button on the linked page. Does anyone have tips or ideas on how to make the registration site work?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Working with technical support lead to the identification of an internal issue. This issue was reported to me as having been fixed, and an account was created for me by tech support. All works now, but I'm unsure if the initial issue was ever fixed (for other users).

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Brendan,

I noticed that your Cisco profile was undegoing some updates until recently. I see the profile is now active. Can you try the self registration using URL below and share the results with us?

URL:  https://logcso.cloudapps.cisco.com/logcso/

Also you may want to update your primary business email address to that with your company domain. The self registration does not accept public email addresses such as the one that you currently have on your profile.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Regards,

Suchita

Hi Suchita,

Thanks for the suggestion! I went ahead and tried the link you posted and unfortunately I received the exact same result just now and get stuck at the same page.

Good note re company domain email. Unfortunately, the company I work for does not pay for their own domain name. As a small business, I assume they found it unnecessary and therefore the email address listed in my account is the one I use for all business communications with them, and they also use this same public domain name for all of their business communications. Somehow, an exception will need to be made for my email address to work with the system if that's a restriction. Maybe manual registration on Cisco's end with the information in my profile? I'd appreciate it if I'd get stuck there anyways even if the registration page was up and running.

Thanks,

Brendan

Working with technical support lead to the identification of an internal issue. This issue was reported to me as having been fixed, and an account was created for me by tech support. All works now, but I'm unsure if the initial issue was ever fixed (for other users).