Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Total Care Account Registration problem

I did the registration but I continue without access!
Cisco Services Access Management is working! 

But when trying to access the Smart Net Total Care portal (https://tools.cisco.com/smartservices/) he asks to re-register the contract number and the serial number!

In access to CSAM, it is impossible to add a role to access to portal. I made the self registration and my access to portal not avalible

Look the problem:

18 Replies 18

sntc
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having the exactly same problem

Try again now, you should see the SNTC roles available.

Hello Kevin, 

I'm still having the problem no access to the portal (I get redirected to the registration page) and still can't setup roles to users.

Thanks and best regards

Please provide specific error or screenshot to describe what you mean by "still can't setup roles to users".  I can see the SNTC roles available to assign in CSAM.

On the CSAM page, i can't setup roles to users outside of the company. Follows attached the screenshot.

Thank you,

The selected user shown in the screenshot appears to be a user within your company, not outside of the company.  And, I see that this user already has the SNTC Customer Admin role assigned.  (You should see this in the "User-Role Assignments > View/Change a User's Role Assignments" screen.)  So, what exactly are you now trying to do?

As a partner, I use this sntc@atelec.... user to have cbr admin access to our customers portals, so I add it as an user outside of the company on the customers CSAM tools. 

Besides that, we're still having problems to access this customer's portal, when I log in, it redirects me to the registration page, but I've already registered the customer user as a Delegate admin. 

Hope this helps

Thank you,

If you are the partner, then a Delegated Admin from the customer company would be the one to use CSAM to assign the CBR role to your ID.  The customer has to grant access to the partner; The partner cannot grant themselves access to the customer's data.

For more information, please visit the Partner Resource Library page: https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/11933811/smart-net-total-care-partner-resource-library?view=overview

Specifically, the "Partner Portal Onboarding" and "Customer Portal Onboarding" sections.

I'm using the customer delegate admin user to setup our partner account access as cbr admin.

Then please provide the CCOID of the customer Delegated Admin.

Customer CCO ID: jvanderlande

Partner CCO ID: sntc@atelecom.com.br

Thank you.  If you try again now, the roles should appear available for assignment.  Apologies for the inconvenience.

No need for apologies Kevin, I'll do the tests and get back here with the resuts.

Thank you for all your help

Hi Kevin!.
The portal opens.
But it's not ready yet!

Look attach screen print!

Regards

Franklin