cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upload Processing Stuck

Andrew Trulock
Level 1
Level 1

I have a CSPC upload still in the 'In Progress' status that was started on Aug 4th and I now have 3 more jobs backed up behind it.

Please let me know what I need to do.  Attached is a screenshot of the SNTC Upload Processing screen.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hey Andrew Trulock,

Hmm it appears that there are multiple instances where two uploads have been pushed within a small period of time.  Can you follow the below steps and see what you see in the CSPC GUI?  If you find you have both things below set for your CSPC, take off one of these options.  There only needs to be one upload sent per collection.

'Settings' -> 'Manage Data Collection Profiles' -> Select the profile you use and click over to 'Profile Details' -> Scroll down and see if the option 'Export upon successful execution of collection profile'

'Settings' -> 'Manage Upload Profiles' -> Select the profile you use and see if you have the schedule set.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Andrew Trulock,

Thanks for starting a new post!  I have received the message and am looking into the upload issue now.  I will update you shortly.

Thanks,

Justin

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Andrew Trulock,

It appears there was a party lock on the upload from August 4th.  This has caused a stall in the uploads and has blocked them from coming in.  I have opened a remedy incidence case for this and should have someone in the backend be able to clear this lock out.  I will keep you updated!

Thanks,

Justin

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Andrew Trulock,

The upload from August 4th that became stuck was terminated from the backend and is now in 'Failed' status.  The file imports from August 4th and 7th have been successfully processed.  The collector upload from August 6th is still processing correctly and hasn't frozen in the back as of yet.  We will keep monitoring this and I will let you know when the upload goes through.

Thanks,

Justin

Thank you.  Curious that the CSV uploads went through and the CSPC ones have gotten stuck lately. Could there possibly be a change on our upload profile that would need to be modified?

Hey Andrew Trulock,

Hmm it appears that there are multiple instances where two uploads have been pushed within a small period of time.  Can you follow the below steps and see what you see in the CSPC GUI?  If you find you have both things below set for your CSPC, take off one of these options.  There only needs to be one upload sent per collection.

'Settings' -> 'Manage Data Collection Profiles' -> Select the profile you use and click over to 'Profile Details' -> Scroll down and see if the option 'Export upon successful execution of collection profile'

'Settings' -> 'Manage Upload Profiles' -> Select the profile you use and see if you have the schedule set.

I just checked and I had both set up.  I've disabled the Upload Profile for the time being and left the Data Collection Profile.  Hopefully the next time we add a device to the collector it will automatically upload to Total Care without failing.