Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I did register for the SNTC portal , and that time I got the successful validation and association .   The case now , after hosting the CSPC OVA file on a server . I got the following Failure message after submitting the IP address (attached).   ...

akozlova by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i'am running over SNTC 2.5. Is ACS, Prime Inf, and ACI, supported? is supported in new versions of SNTC? I ask this because event if this appliance/tools are beeing recognized in the collector, i am not seeing them at the services portal. Thanks ...

Newly signed up for SNTC. Previously was signed up under SmartCare. I registered as the DA and then self registered for the SNTC Portal. Once access was granted I downloaded the collector and set it up, but when I go to generate an entitlement for th...

davidsonm by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello again, DA registered, Portal up, when we try to generate the entitlement file there is this error message: Already tried on 3 different browsers, cleaned cookies, browser language in en-us. The only strange thing is that the company name is ...

by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes