Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Appliance needs fsck ran but needs lost root password, it will just continue to reboot and fail the file check. It was set up in 2014, before my time at the company, and no one knows the password. I get no other option to log in as admin or collector...

malford by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In my company, we have 2 collectors.  Each collector is meant to update different inventories.  However, since I’m not responsible for both collectors it is possible that the other collector is collecting the same device(s) as my collector.   Can you...

Team, I have my CCO ID associated to my company and have CBRAdmin access to my customer's (City of Portland) portal but cannot see our contract information when running a custom inventory report or in the tool itself under All Contracts. I can see th...

rharrison by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am having an issue with my USPC. If I select multiple IPs for discovery, most fail with a "SNMP Unreachable or Incorrect SNMP Credentials.". If I pick an IP that failed out of the multi IP discovery and discover it individually, it discove...

ambliven2 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes