cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Smart Net Question

kevausti
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello, I have a situation where the end user is a contractor that is building a school. The customer has not purchased yet be cause they have a question about Cisco Smart net. Once Cisco Smart net is purchased by an end user (construction company that is building the school), are there ways to transfer the Smart net to the school so that the school can take ownership of the Smart net? Is there documentation on this? And I am referring to Traditional Cisco Smart net, NOT Meraki licensing. Thank you.

2 Replies 2

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you need Cisco internal support for a Core SNTC customer, you must engage with the Cisco employee SNTC community, if you are engaging in the behalf of a Cisco customer that retains a SMART ASSIST CONTRACT the customer must open a case with TAC

Aydin Ehtibarov
Level 1
Level 1

As far as i understand for today, when you buy SmartNet it is being associated to partnet company and then they provide access to your cisco CCO ID so you can download software or open TAG case.

Now coming to your question: yes it can be done  Cisco partner give access to your Cisco CCO ID (simle cisco.com account ) and later when school start to take care of their infrastructure themselves, you, or they can ask partner to provide access to smartnet contract for school account also.

Or you can from the beginning get from school their CCO ID and ask contract permission for all necessary accounts from the beginning