Views
Helpful
Replies

CSAM Tool Access

Craig Cummings
Level 1
Level 1

Team,

Our customer has a new CCO id and became the company's DA earlier this week. Those now he is unable to get past the final legal agreement step before access into CSAM.  He completed his docu-signed legal agreement yesterday but still can't not get access into CSAM 24+ hrs later.  Cache has been cleared.   His user id is: efr***  Happy to share screenshots if needed. 

Is there something that needs to be done differently or that the customer missed?  Thanks!

***Text has been masked to preserve data privacy.  Please provide personally identifiable information via private message, and only at the request of our experts. Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for having the CSAM team fix the problem.  Customer now has access.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Suchita Shewale
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello Craig,

Can you please share the screenshot of the error or the message that customer sees while accepting legal terms?

Regards,

Suchita

There isn’t an error message.  It states that it went through fine yesterday.  Today the same screen shows up asking for legal doc signature as it did yesterday.   Is there a 24-hr waiting period to access the CSAM tool after the legal doc is signed?  If not, I'm not sure what the customer missed in process after submitting the doc the 1st time.  Please IM me if needed or share any additional directions that might have been missed after the doc was accepted.  

Craig,

I had backend team verify the activity of the user CCO ID that you mentioned in your post.

They do not see any acceptance of legal agreement from this user which explains why the customer still gets prompted to accept legal terms when they login to CSAM Tool.

You may want to advise the customer to retry accepting legal terms.

If the issue persists, share the screenshot of the error.

Here is the URL of CSAM Tool where the customer can log-in and accept legal terms.

Regards,

Suchita

This has been done twice already in the past 2-days.  Can you please PM me for discussion this morning?  I'd like to validate if something was missed at the end after hitting "accept" from the legal doc.  

Thanks for having the CSAM team fix the problem.  Customer now has access.