Views
Helpful
Replies

CSPC Collector configured properly but Inventory not showing in portal

bill.crawford
Level 1
Level 1

I have been through the troubleshooting steps from this link

https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/13086296/cspc-collector-troubleshooting

- my OVA is correct

- I see the collection server registered on the portal

- collection profile show completed and success

- the profile is scheduled and is configured to upload

- the device job has run several times and no errors stand out in the log.

- ports are open on the firewall

I still do not see anything on the portal.  I manually uploaded 3 csv files prior to this thinking that I was going to use the manual process (wondering if that messed this up).  Is there anyway Cisco can check to see if they see the upload on there end?

Anyone have any thoughts or know how to validate 100% that my file is getting through our firewall and making it to Cisco?

3 Replies 3

Justin Sprake
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Bill,

Would you be able to confirm connectivity between the collector and Cisco (72.163.7.113 / concsoweb-prd.cisco.com ) via port 443/HTTPS? 

Commonly, you can run the telnet command from 'root' or 'collectorlogin' (sudo prefix) from the CSPC CLI to ensure that connectivity is good. However, if you are utilizing a proxy .

Additionally, could you confirm that that time settings are accurate on the CSPC?

If you would like to send me the details (via private message) of your CSPC Inventory name I can verify the status of your collector and CSV uploads.

How to send a private message:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/blog/13237466/how-send-private-message-sntc-community

Thanks,

I was able to meet with Bill and we figured out the upload was making it to Cisco, but under a different inventory name.  

Hi we have the same issue with CSPC. We enrolled an ova template. Configured the CSPC and upload says succesfull but no data is shown in the cloud portal.
In the firewall we see data from the CSPC being send to the cloud.