Views
Helpful
Replies

Error Run Collection Profile

Cisco SmartNet
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

Somebody can help about the error below when I try to do the "Run Collection Profile"?

Erro coleta.JPG

Thanks,

Regards.

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Cisco SmartNet,

It appears there have not been any managed devices discovered.  Please run a discovery job to pick up devices in the network so the collector can inventory the device details.  This can be done by 'Management' -> 'Discover Devices'.  Ensure the necessary SNMP strings have been configured on the CSPC as well by going to 'Settings' -> 'Add/Import Credentials'.  These are needed to reach out to managed devices to pull data.

Thanks,
Justin

View solution in original post

Thanks for the confirmation, please run a discovery job to add your devices then run a collection.

Well it is telling you what the problems are were you able to fix them?  Based on how you are missing workflows , you likely will greatly benefit by going to the CSPC guide starting on Chapter 3.

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/support/docs/cloud-systems-management/common-services-platform-collector-cspc/CSPC-User-Guide.pdf

7 Replies 7

jumin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey Cisco SmartNet,

It appears there have not been any managed devices discovered.  Please run a discovery job to pick up devices in the network so the collector can inventory the device details.  This can be done by 'Management' -> 'Discover Devices'.  Ensure the necessary SNMP strings have been configured on the CSPC as well by going to 'Settings' -> 'Add/Import Credentials'.  These are needed to reach out to managed devices to pull data.

Thanks,
Justin

jofrumki
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Can you please confirm you have managed devices in the CSPC, have you previously run a discovery job to add devices?

No, I didn't. This is the first discovery, after insert IP range and the SNMP community, It's a new collector.

Thanks

Thanks for the confirmation, please run a discovery job to add your devices then run a collection.

adias
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

well, have you run a discovery of devices and devices were added to your  dashboard and/or device managed list?

I did run a discovery and now I have the error below:

Erro coleta 2.png

Well it is telling you what the problems are were you able to fix them?  Based on how you are missing workflows , you likely will greatly benefit by going to the CSPC guide starting on Chapter 3.

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/support/docs/cloud-systems-management/common-services-platform-collector-cspc/CSPC-User-Guide.pdf